Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: A VISION FOR THE FUTURE by Melissa Wright


Elaina Johnson was born with a vision of her own death. It was something she had accepted, but as the end moves closer, she learns that seeing and knowing are far different things.

This is a short story of approximately 4800 words. Additional content includes a free preview of Bound by Prophecy.

Genre:  Urban Fantasy
Publisher Type: Indie

Purchase Links: 
Amazon, Smashwords (currently FREE here)

Add it to your Goodreads TBR!

My Rating: * * * * *
My Review:
This is a fantastic short story that grabs you and keeps you guessing on how it will all unravel.  It's very short and you get the fabulous bonus of a sneak peek of Melissa Wright's awesome sauce urban fantasy, Bound by Prophecy, which I LOVED (see my five star review here)!

Cover Art:
Man this is an awesome cover!  I love the coloring and the mystery of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment