Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reading Challenge Update


January Reading Challenge Totals

Yay!  
***dances around madly***

It's been a prolific reading month for me and I am happy, happy, happy to report my Reading Challenge results for January!  Some of the titles you may notice I do not have reviews listed, those are forthcoming (I know you love the mystery of it all... tee hee hee).


So without further ado...
    • Goodreads(GR):              10/100      (10%)
    • Young Adult(YA):             3/40         (7.5%)
    • E-Book(EB):                    6/50         (12%)
    • TBR Pile(TBR):                 2/11         (18%)
    • Classic(C):                       1/7           (14%)  Yup, this is new ... see below

These are the books...


I am indeed adding another challenge 
to my cornucopia of challenges (I love alliterations!)...


The Classics Reading Challenge 2012

hosted by Jessica @


Here's the details:
1. This challenge starts January 1st 2012 and ends December 31st 2012.
2. All books read for this challenge can be counted toward all other reading challenges.
3. All books chosen for this challenge must be books you have NEVER read or NEVER finished that were written prior to 1980.
4. Choose a level or number of books you would like to read.
5. Create a sign up post for your blog including the Classics Reading Challenge picture above and the books you would like to read (you can change your mind at any time).
6. Sign up for the challenge with the link to that post in the linky list on Jessica's blog.


****I  am choosing Level 3 (7-9 books) for this challenge****

Here's my list:
  1. Dracula
  2. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  3. Peter Pan
  4. Sense and Sensibility
  5. Mansfield Park
  6. A Wrinkle in Time
  7. Emma

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is Jessica from Thoughts At One In The Morning. I wanted to let you know I've got a review link up post up now for The Classics Reading Challenge 2012. Feel free to check it out and post your reviews there: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2012/09/classics-challenge-review-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete