Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quote it Saturday



I've got two quotes for you today to make up for missing last weeks post....



The first one's from Aimee Laine's Hide & Seek which I just finished last night.  I'll be posting my review later this week, but I'll give you a hint (it's FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!).  The quote itself is wise relationship advice that I just had to share.... 

"We aren't here to live our lives based on what people might do.  I've told you about the struggles your dad and I went through.  He's not like his father, but in some moments, he is.  I live with knowing I can influence  him but not change him.  I chose him because I loved him, and he's the right man for me."



This next one is from Mother Teresa...

"We can do no great things; only small things with great love."


1 comment: