Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cover Reveal!!! J. A. Belfield's Eternal




Eternal


Book Release Date: July 2, 2012
Target Reader: Adult
Back of the Book
An unmarried woman living in a house of men breeds heresay and lore. If only the villagers knew the truth.

It’s not Jem Stonehouse’s marital status that brings unwanted strangers to town. Rather, it’s that she is the only female werewolf in existence — a prize to any pack.

Sean Holloway, the love of Jem’s life, has gone to great lengths to protect her. As a new attack becomes imminent, Sean realizes he must take greater measures with Jem’s safety or risk losing her forever.

His first task must be to marry her, but a force greater than the largest werewolf stands in his way.

Her mother.


I am so excited to have gotten to share this with you!!! Isn't it perfect?!? Gush! I especially loved that the graphic from the first cover was subtly included behind the title... also the white wolf is gorgeous!!!

Be anticipating Sunday with a guest blog post here from J. A. !!! She's graciously offering a giveaway, too! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, hugely, for today, Danielle. See you Sunday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete