Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Very First Award!!!!

Okay, I'm blushing!  I really did win a blog award!!!  Wow!!!!  And it isn't even for prolific use of exclamation points (hee hee)!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Natshane from "Dreamland: A Teenage Fantasy".  Her blog is absolutely fabulous!!!!  Click on her name to see it and make sure you scroll down where you can see her spectacular background. You must check it out (okay, go do that now, but then come back).

So here is my award....


Isn't it great?!?  Liebster is a German word meaning dearest and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  I'm so honored!

Now I get to award 5 of my fellow bloggers this nifty award (okay, I find GFC very iffy and weird, but I do believe all my choices are under the 200 follower mark).  Here's the rules:

In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

  1. Thank the blogger who gave them this award and link back to that person's blog.
  2. Copy and paste the award to their blog.
  3. Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blogs to share the news

So now, without further ado .........drum roll please...........
I award the Liebster Blog Award to the following cool and fan-tab-bulous bloggers:



  1. Ana at Book Spark
  2. Veronica at Mostly Reviews
  3. Bailey at Novel Nerd
  4. Jacquelynne at The Hardcover Harlequin
  5. Cassie at Shadow Kisses

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me!:) I didn't know the meaning of Liebster.

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's always an honor to be noticed and supported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm blushing as well:D Great post! I really love your blog:D

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! And congratulations! PS. New follower :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete